What are the Benefits of Leasing a Minibus?
Minibus Leasing is a convenient, cost-effective and hassle-free way of financing a new Minibus, and there are many benefits of leasing a Minibus whether you choose Business Contract Hire, Contract Purchase, or Finance Lease.
Minibus Leasing – An Ideal Funding Option For Many Businesses
If you’re looking for a straightforward way to finance your new Minibus, where you can simply hand it back at the end of the contract period, and you have no desire to ever own the vehicle, then Minibus Leasing may well be for you.
Here are the main Benefits of Leasing a Minibus:-
- Fixed monthly payments – easy budgeting of your motoring costs
- All Servicing & Maintenance costs and Roadside Rescue can be included
- Road Tax is usually included for the duration of your lease
- Flexible terms and mileage allowance to suit your needs
- A brand new Minibus every 2 or 3 years, avoiding the costs of running an old vehicle
- Low initial outlay compared to purchasing a vehicle
- You can often afford a better vehicle than if you were buying
- No worries about the depreciation risks associated with ownership
- Avoid the hassle of disposing of a used vehicle every time you change your Minibus
- No need to trail around the dealers looking for the best part-exchange price
- Free delivery (and collection) of your new Minibus direct to your home or office
- You are able to put your Personalised Registration Number on the vehicle
- You can take your lease Minibus abroad on holiday or business
- Simply hand the vehicle back at the end with no further commitment
- Flexibility to extend the lease at the end of the term for a further 6 or 12 months
- You may be able to purchase your lease Minibus at the end of the term if you wish
Additional Benefits of Leasing for businesses:-
- Up to 100% tax relief available on the lease rental payments
- VAT registered businesses can claim 50% of the VAT back on cars (100% on commercial vehicles)
- All the VAT can be reclaimed on the Maintenance element of your car lease
- Contract Hire vehicles will not appear on your balance sheet, improving your accounts
- Improve cashflow by taking advantage of the low initial outlay available
- Fleet Management and Accident Management Services can be part of your contract
- Reduced administrative costs, especially when leasing a Minibus with Maintenance
As you can see, the Benefits of Leasing far outweigh the disadvantages for most businesses, which is why it is becoming more and more popular as a way of financing a new Minibus. Could it be right for you?