What Is Minibus Fleet Management?
Minibus Fleet Management is the management of a company’s fleet of Minibuses. Its purpose is to remove or at least minimise the risks associated with maintaining a minibus vehicle fleet, to reduce costs, and to improve productivity and efficiency.
It should also ensure that the Government’s Duty Of Care legislation is fully complied with. This is a crucial issue, which business owners and Directors should take very seriously.
What does Minibus Fleet Management cover?
Minibus Fleet Management covers a number of areas, including:-
- Choosing the right Vehicle Financing from all the Minibus Funding Options available
- Minibus Maintenance – Routine Servicing, Maintenance Contracts, Breakdown Services
- Vehicle Telematics (Tracking and Diagnostics)
- Driver Management
- Fuel Management and Fuel Cards
- Accident Management
- Health & Safety Management
- Making sure Duty Of Care legislation is adhered to
A company can either run these Minibus Fleet Management Services in-house by employing a dedicated member of staff, or outsource them to their Vehicle Leasing Broker or one of the many Fleet Management companies who specialise in such matters.
Why not ask us about our Minibus Fleet Management Services? We can help.